Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monica Sanz's Notes: Rock It!baby

I want my baby is gonna be like this one! Isn't he adorable?



But it will happen the day I'm pregnant because by the moment, I'm not! Or at least I don't know... nah, it's impossible!


Ok, everybody has showed me the pictures in NY and I just can say I can't explain it!

It's a bit of embarrasing but the truth is that it was NOT a baby, just some cakes, I guess! The reality is that I am just fatter!


I promise I will communicate the day I am pregnant for everybody to know it, because of my respect to my fans, but I am not now and I don't plan to be!



I said I want to have at least...5 children, but I just have no time for kids right now!



Music and warriors are the first things to me! So everybody, calm down!



You have been near to kill my producers! haha.

Love!

Monica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment