Thursday, June 23, 2011

Monica Sanz's Notes: My first time...

Oh my Goddesses!
Please, everybody, go now and check MissMonicaSanz.com now!
Warrior’s artwork is simply AMAZING. I love it, girls. Good job!
I have to say I just love the way all my fans have such a good taste with their fan actions! You’re unbelievable! First SheisMonica, now MissMonica…what’s coming next? I can’t wait!
The fact I’m writing about this you all know is because, well, I’d like to tell you a little secret, the reason why the final look of MissMonica scared me.
I have had a time when I couldn’t do anything, sometimes because of health, and sometimes because of some reasons about the production, business, blablabla… and I always need to express myself some way.
I guess you all know that I have said I don’t like modelling but I love fashion, so I started to paint so an idiot stuff and…that was my first result!
This long red dress is the first piece designed by myself, so I hope you liked it!
To be honestly I thought about going in it at my next event in Japan but… I don't trust it could endure till the after show party and I don't wanna arrive naked, or with my dress undone, so I will trust my body in better hands! Mmm, if you’re good maybe I will let you gossip before!
By the moment, let me know what you think about my little first piece (you can see more pics on http://missmonicasanz.blogspot.com/www.missmonicasanz.com) I’m so proud of…Would you let me dressing you?
Love!
Monica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment