Thursday, July 7, 2011

Monica Sanz's Notes: A WoMan in the mirror!



Dear army!

I've seen all your questions on twitter about my definitive dress so here you have. This is the one that I wore:



I have to recognize this one was improvised, because at the end of the day I felt completely different, but it was funnier this way! I love the brights and the fact I needed two seats just for me, too! It's literally a "don't disturb" dress!

Oh well, I was not alone. Don't think I forgot about Michael Jackson this time. He was probably sitting by my side! But it's true it was impossible to me posting here and remembering him!

Answering to one of you on twitter, I didn't feel bad because I was partying. It hurts every single day the same way, and I had to celebrate he is living in my heart for the last couple of years and forever!

Anyway, I remind him everyday and this is a perfect date, too, to make you think about him!

God dances on heaven! Claws up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment